7 Jan 2013

THE 100 Book List

For those of you who are new readers, I have been reading my way through a booklist that I compiled. I began nearly four years ago, right before we got married. Since February 2009 I have been making my way through the list. It is actually way more than 100 books as each series only counts as one book. I am currently on number 50 (which happens to be a series of six).

For those of you who have been following my progress, this blog will incorporate the list.

I will try not to harp on about it too much. I may mention when I have finished a book. Big up the ones I have especially enjoyed. Moan about the ones I hate.

Whatever I do, the list can be found on the right hand side of my page, the ones in brackets are the ones I HAVE read.

No comments:

Post a Comment