6 Jan 2014

The 2014 To Do List

You may remember that at the beginning of last year Thomas and I made a list of family goals. You can view the original post here.
We didn't complete all of them, but they are just goals, not something to beat ourselves up about if we don't quite get there. So here are the things to cheer about.......

-We made that baby!!!!
-We are getting better at keeping things tidy  
-We almost always eat at the table, tv dinners are a special treat (which is of course what we are doing    right now!)
-We are much better with our budget
-I got my tattoo done
-I was a much healthier weight before I got pregnant!

And so this year! Some are the goals we didn't achieve last year some are new goals!

-Potty train Noah
-Read 25 books/get to 80 on my book list
-Finish distance learning
-Pay off debts
-Get involved in baby wearing
-Teach Noah the pop beat on the drums
-Have watched 100 movies in total from 1001 Movies book
-Bake macaroons
-Travel to some new places

A smaller list than last year's, which is probably sensible what with a new baby arriving and all! What are your goals for the new year?

Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment