16 Apr 2014

Project 52 - 15/52


Both photos this week were taken on Sunday, on a very brief but enjoyable visit to Brockhill Park. I had never been there before and now I have no idea why! It is beautiful and has lots of fun paths and a great little play park. It was brief for two reasons; firstly we completely misjudged how warm it was (or wasn't) and had nowhere near enough clothes on, secondly Thomas packed the bag. Never. Again! Ok, maybe that's a bit harsh, but he left out everything I asked for! I know, I know, first world problems and all that. Going without tissues, my own water bottle and a book isn't the end of the world, it just put me in a grump. An easy thing to do with my current lack of sleep!

So anyway, we shall go again. For much longer next time! I did get a lot of pictures in that time, and I'm hoping enough that I can consider unit 2 of my photography course finished!

This picture of Noah looks so funny! He did me lots of goofy smiles as well, but here he looks like the king of the castle and it made me laugh. He certainly thinks he's in charge!


Look how smooshy Judah is here! Of course he is in his favourite place, the wrap! 


Judah does have eyes! And smiles. Hundreds and hundreds of smiles! 
Bx 

No comments:

Post a Comment