27 Apr 2014

World's Toughest Job

Has everyone seen this video? It is most definitely a must see.


I have to admit I cried watching it. It really is the world's toughest job and I have to admit I've been really struggling with it lately. I keep thinking, boy having two kids is HARD, but actually it's not that so much. Toddlers are really hard, I was struggling way before Judah arrived. Judah just increased the number of curve balls that Noah throws a day! 

This is the time when having other mum friends is really important. Ones that you can be honest about what you find hard and find you are completely normal! The thing is, the rest of the world doesn't seem to want to offer any support, even those who have kids. If I'm out and about I don't get encouraging looks, I get frowns and disapproving looks. Even at toddler groups from other parents. A woman even told Thomas off in the middle of Bluewater the other day. 

So I say, this video is great. It's really needed. Everyone should learn from it and change their attitudes. Encourage young parents, be kind and patient. At some point you have probably had, will have or were a little monster, give us a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment